Chapel Kampians



ID number:
02118
Title:
Chapel Kampians
City:
Subject:
Cathedral, chapel, architecture, square, buildings
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1930-1939
Format:
17х11 cm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 00687
City: Lutsk
Date: 1920-1930
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, project
ID: 02358
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 14х9 сm
Creator: Leon Czechowicz
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Otko
Subject: Armenian Church, arcade, courtyard
ID: 02101
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1932
Format: Glass negative 4,5х6 cm, "Gevaert"
Creator: Jan Otko
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Otko
Subject: Church, wooden architecture, fence, hill
Chernivtsi
ID: 03419
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1910
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Claudia Erdheim, Das Stetl. Galizien und Bukowina 1890–1918. Album Verlag, Wien 2008.
Copyright: Claudia Erdheim
Subject: Tempel, architecture, street, people
ID: 02257
City: Lviv
Date: 1925-1930
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Potockiego St., House of the Handmaidens of the Most Holy Virgin Mary order
ID: 02255
City: Lviv
Date: 1900
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Remmler & Jonas, Dresden
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: The Engagement of Virgin Mary and St. Josef Church, architecture
ID: 00427
City: Lviv
Date: 1938-1939
Format: 150х100 mm
Creator: Adam Lenkiewicz
Publisher: Ksiaznica-Atlas, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Armenian cathedral, courtyard
ID: 02739
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1920-1930
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Simon Gross, Czernowitz
Copyright: Library of the Institute of Ethnology, Lviv
Subject: Czernowitz, Orthodox Churches, Bishop’s Residence, Universities
ID: 08626
City: Lviv
Date: 1956
Format: 9х6 сm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Street, architecture, buildings, church, bell tower, line, tram, people
The historic name of the Campian Chapel is connected with the name of its founders, the family of Lviv patricians from the seventeenth century. The entrance to the chapel is from the northern nave of the Latin Cathedral of the Ascension of the Virgin Mary, onto which it is built. The construction dates to the end of the sixteenth—beginning of the seventeenth centuries (the architects are P. Rymlianyn and V. Kapinos). Restoration was completed in 1905-1907 (by the architect W. Sadlowski).