Boimiv chapel portal



ID number:
02117
Title:
Boimiv chapel portal
City:
Subject:
Chapel, portal, architecture, sculpture
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1900-1939
Format:
11х17 сm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 08626
City: Lviv
Date: 1956
Format: 9х6 сm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Street, architecture, buildings, church, bell tower, line, tram, people
ID: 02741
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1930-1935
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Library of the Institute of Ethnology, Lviv
Subject: Cernăuţi, Orthodox Churches, Bishop’s Residence, Universities
ID: 08079
City: Halych
Date: 1970-1975
Format: 11х17 сm
Creator: Juriy Gaskevych
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Gaskevych
Subject: Church, architecture, courtyard
ID: 00687
City: Lutsk
Date: 1920-1930
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, project
ID: 02118
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Cathedral, chapel, architecture, square, buildings
ID: 01259
City: Vienna
Date: 1900-1914
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: The cathedral, architecture, transportation
ID: 02739
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1920-1930
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Simon Gross, Czernowitz
Copyright: Library of the Institute of Ethnology, Lviv
Subject: Czernowitz, Orthodox Churches, Bishop’s Residence, Universities
ID: 02366
City: Lviv
Date: 1938-1939
Format: 150х100 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: M. Yanishevski
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, architecture, courtyard
ID: 00597
City: Lviv
Date: 1860-1870
Format: 10х14 cm
Creator: Josef Eder
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Lviv Historical Museum
Subject: Sacre coeur monastery
The Boim Chapel, presently houses a branch of the Lviv Art Gallery. The historic name of the Boim Chapel is connected with the name of its founders, the family of Lviv merchants from the seventeenth century. The chapel was built over the course of 1609-1615. The architect is A. Bemer, and the sculptors are G. Scholz and J. Pfister. This late Renaissance building is located in the neighborhood of the Latin Cathedral, to the southeast of that church. It has features characteristic of Mannerism. This is the only chapel of the old Catholic cemetery that has been preserved to our days. From the south it is adjacent to the residential quarters of Halytska Street.