Dominican church (Church of the Holy Eucharist now)



ID number:
02045
Title:
Dominican church (Church of the Holy Eucharist now)
City:
Subject:
Church, building, architecture
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Zaklad swiatlodrukow, Lwow
Date:
1900-1905
Format:
140х90 mm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 02073
City: Lviv
Date: 1919
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, architecture, war, ruins
ID: 03544
City: Lviv
Date: 1928
Format: 29х21 cm
Creator: Adam Lenkiewicz
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Square, church
ID: 02226
City: Lviv
Date: 1935-1938
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Antoni Lobos
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Project, church, architecture, graphics
ID: 02045
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1905
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Zaklad swiatlodrukow, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, building, architecture
ID: 01829
City: Lviv
Date: 1847
Format: 16,5х23,9 сm, 22,2х28,8 сm
Creator: Teofil Żychowicz
Publisher: Piotr Piller, Lemberg
Copyright: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Subject: Cathedral, belfry, Campians chapel, carriage, Katedralna Square
ID: 02371
City: Dobromyl
Date: 2004
Format: 30х20 сm
Creator: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleh Vvedenskyi
Subject: Church
ID: 08086
City: Olesko
Date: 1980-1985
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Juriy Gaskevych
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Gaskevych
Subject: Street, church, monastery, architecture, sculpture
Lviv
ID: 00090
City: Lviv
Date: 1913
Format: 10х14 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Leon Propst, Lwow
Copyright: Taras Pinyazhko
Subject: St. Mari Magdalene church
ID: 01441
City: Khmelnytskyi
Date: 1920
Format: 22,5х16 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Serhiy Esiunin
Subject: Proskuriv, St. Anne’s Cathedral, M. Zhuravsky
The bell tower is a component of the architectural ensemble of the Dominican Monastery (dating to the fifteenth-nineteenth centuries), the base of which is formed by the late Baroque church and the cell block. The bell tower was erected in 1865 (by the architect J. Braunzeiss) and built onto the church from the north.