Gods Body Dominican church



ID number:
02038
Title:
Gods Body Dominican church
City:
Description:
Holy Eucharist church now
Subject:
Church, architecture, sculpture
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unknown
Date:
1900-1914
Format:
17х11 cm
Copyright:
Juriy Zaverbnyj
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 02045
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1905
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Zaklad swiatlodrukow, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, building, architecture
ID: 03211
City: Lviv
Date: 1901-1905
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Zaklad swiatlodrukow, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Discalced Carmelites church, parish house, street
ID: 08128
City: Lviv
Date: 1963-1964
Format: 14x9 cm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Street, architecture, buildings, church, bell tower, people
ID: 00664
City: Lviv
Date: 1914
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Dawid Grund, Lwów
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, monastery, Sapiega St., tram, column, power transformer booth, fragment of building
ID: 00459
City: Lviv
Date: 1860-1870
Format: 10х14 cm
Creator: Teodor Shaynok
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: View on former St. John the Baptist church
ID: 03308
City: Truskavec
Date: 1932
Format: 140x90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Sztuka", Krakow
Copyright: Library of the Institute of Ethnology, Lviv
Subject: Resort, street, church
ID: 02161
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, building, architecture
ID: 00663
City: Lviv
Date: 1901-1906
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Zaklad swiatlodrukow, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: St. Michael Carmelites Cathedral, Charnetskyi St., horse-drawn carriages
ID: 08087
City: Olesko
Date: 1980-1985
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Juriy Gaskevych
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Gaskevych
Subject: Street, church, architecture
The bell tower is a component of the architectural ensemble of the Dominican Monastery (dating to the fifteenth-nineteenth centuries), the base of which is formed by the late Baroque church and the cell block. The bell tower was erected in 1865 (by the architect J. Braunzeiss) and built onto the church from the north.