Courtyard of the former Greek Catholic Holy Spirit Seminary



ID number:
01350
Title:
Courtyard of the former Greek Catholic Holy Spirit Seminary
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Polish
Subject:
Building of the seminary, belfry of the Holy Spirit Church, courtyard, seminarians
Creator:
Josef Eder
Publisher:
Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Date:
1880-1890
Format:
10х14 cm
Copyright:
Lviv Historical Museum
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 03883
City: Chernivtsi
Date: 1905-1914
Format: 120х60 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Helmut Kusdat
Subject: Czernowitz, church
ID: 02350
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1905
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Jan Bromilski, Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: City, building, architecture, church, school, public garden
ID: 11694
City: Dniprodzerzhynsk
Date: 1908
Format: Unknown
Creator: N. Ivanov
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: National Museum of History of the National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine in Dnipropetrovsk
Subject:
ID: 02359
City: Lviv
Date: 1932-1939
Format: 14х9 сm
Creator: Leon Czechowicz
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Otko
Subject: Armenian Church, courtyard, passage
ID: 10682
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1980
Format: Unknown
Creator: R. Yakymenko
Publisher: R. Yakymenko
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: Building, Chapel
ID: 00687
City: Lutsk
Date: 1920-1930
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, project
ID: 02334
City: Lviv
Date: 1900-1914
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Juriy Zaverbnyj
Subject: Tower, arsenal, architecture
ID: 00776
City: Lviv
Date: 1912-1915
Format: 12x17 cm
Creator: Josef Kosciesza Jaworski
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Palace
ID: 03201
City: Lviv
Date: 1908-1909
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Jan Peltz
Publisher: "Tencha", Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, courtyard, arcade
The bell tower of the former Church of the Holy Spirit (presently the Museum of "Rusalka Dnistrova," a branch of the Lviv Art Gallery). The tower served as a bell tower of a former seminary’s Greek Catholic Church of the Holy Spirit, which was rebuilt in the nineteenth century from the Baroque Roman Catholic Church of the Barefoot Carmelites; the latter was erected in 1729. The church was destroyed during the Second World War and only its bell tower has been preserved. In 1987, museum premises were added on the west.