1st May Festival



ID number:
12160
Title:
1st May Festival
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Subject:
portrait, people, demonstration, students, square
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unpublished resources
Date:
1st of May 1954
Format:
Unknown
Copyright:
Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Collection:
Category:
Technique:
Inscriptions:
1 мая 1954 г.
ІІІ курс
ЛПИ

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

Unknown
ID: 11575
City: Unknown
Date: 1930
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Lesya Krypiakevych
Subject: people
ID: 11851
City: Kyiv
Date: 1974
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Vdovenko
Subject: people, ensemble
ID: 10730
City: Shchyrets
Date: 1950-1960
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Knysh
Subject: Rest
Krakow
ID: 11095
City: Krakow
Date: 1915-1925
Format: Unknown
Creator: Wojcech Kossak
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Andriy Knysh
Subject:
ID: 02952
City: Lviv
Date: 1946
Format: Unknown
Creator: Volodymyr Melnyk
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Melnyk
Subject: Participants of "Sviatoyursky council" 1946 year, on the right - father-mitrat Havryil Kostelnyk
ID: 09574
City: Lviv
Date: 1962-1967
Format: 11x17 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kalynets
Subject: Rest, summer, people
ID: 10736
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1960
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Knysh
Subject: Children, Levandivka
Indefinite
ID: 11091
City: Indefinite
Date: 1914-1918
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Knysh
Subject: People, clothing
ID: 10713
City: Lviv
Date: 1954
Format:
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Andriy Knysh
Subject: Store
The current building of the Lviv city hall was built in the years 1827-1835. The project was designed by architects Alois Wondraszka, Jerzy Glogowski, Joseph Markl, and Franz Trescher. In 1849-1851, after a fire, a reconstruction was carried out under a project by Johann Salzmann. The massive building is situated at the center of the Rynok square; it has four symmetrical Neo-Classicist façades. Its tower, which is square in plan, belongs to the most noticeable accents of Lviv’s architectural panorama and is one of the visual symbols of the city. The style of the building can be considered a typical one for the Austrian administration buildings of the 1830-1840s. The city hall is the administrative center of the city, the Lviv City Council is located there.