ID number:
01066
Title:
City:
Creator:
Publisher:
Date:
Copyright:
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 01235
City: Lviv
Date: 1914
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Dawid Grund, Lwow
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: park, hill, Lublin Union Mound
ID: 03449
City: Lviv
Date: 1941-1944
Format: 14х9 sm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject: Officer, park, flowerbed, Marschalstrasse
ID: 00908
City: Lviv
Date: 1964
Format: 18х12 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Mykhailo Tsimerman
Subject: Stryiskyi Park, alley, benches, people
ID: 01272
City: Lviv
Date: 1915-1917
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Dawid Grund, Lwow
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: Stryiskyi Park, pond, restaurant
ID: 02527
City: Lviv
Date: 1894
Format: 30х40 cm
Creator: Franciszek Rychnowski
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Lviv Historical Museum
Subject: "Governor's Bulwarks", Governor's Palace, tram, road construction works
ID: 11867
City: Lviv
Date: 1957-1964
Format: Unknown
Creator: Sviatoslav Vdovenko
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Vdovenko
Subject:
ID: 03537
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: Mountain, amusement park, rides, restaurant, panorama
ID: 09460
City: Lviv
Date: 1947
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleksadr Moskalenko
Subject: Park, people, leisure
ID: 08883
City: Lviv
Date: 1980-1990
Format: 10x15 cm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Volodymyr Rumyantsev
Subject:

Znesinnia Park is a regional landscaped forest park located in northeastern Lviv. It was established in 1993 for the preservation of the singular natural ridge formation and the outlying, adjacent territories of the ancient settlements of Znessinia and Kryvchytsi. The park is abundant in monuments natural, architectural, and archeological. The territory where the park is now located has been a popular recreation destination since the close of the 18th century, when it was known as Lonszanivka and, alternatively, the Kaiserwald. In 1971 a skansen – or open air museum – called Shevchenkivskyi Hai (Shevchenko Grove) was established here.