Johann Georg Pinzel Museum of Sacral Baroque Sculpture



ID number:
01041
Title:
Johann Georg Pinzel Museum of Sacral Baroque Sculpture
City:
Subject:
Сhurch of the Poor Clares, square, transport, kiosk, clock
Creator:
Unknown
Publisher:
Unpublished resources
Date:
1950-1955
Format:
14x9 cm
Copyright:
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Collection:
Category:
Technique:

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 09049
City: Lviv
Date: 1970-1975
Format: 17х11 cm
Creator: Juriy Gaskevych
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Juriy Gaskevych
Subject: Street, architecture, church, Organ Concert Hall
ID: 03212
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Juliusz Rodkowski
Publisher: Printing House "Narodowa", Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Carmelite sisters' monastery and church, street, tram line, transport
ID: 00594
City: Lviv
Date: 1860-1870
Format: 13х9 см
Creator: Josef Eder
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Lviv Historical Museum
Subject: church, belfry, Virgin Mary figure
ID: 02237
City: Lviv
Date: 1931
Format: 140х90 mm
Creator: Vavzhynets Daychak
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Project, church, architecture, graphics
ID: 02868
City: Brody
Date: 1925
Format: 90х140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: "Akropol", Krakow
Copyright: Library of the Institute of Ethnology, Lviv
Subject: Church, cemetary, Koniecpolski family
ID: 03207
City: Lviv
Date: 1935-1939
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Church, project, graphics
ID: 00459
City: Lviv
Date: 1860-1870
Format: 10х14 cm
Creator: Teodor Shaynok
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Subject: View on former St. John the Baptist church
ID: 03213
City: Lviv
Date: 1930-1939
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Publishing house of Discalced Carmelites, Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Street, church, wall, parish
ID: 03543
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: Chapel, architectural décor, sculpture, inscriptions
The former Clarisse Order Convent (presently the Museum of J. H. Pinsel, a branch of the Lviv Art Gallery). The Clarisse Order Convent is the most noticeable feature of the lower part of Lychakivska Street. It was constructed in 1607 (by the architect P. Rymlianyn), and its interior was fixed up in the 1760’s. Over the course of 1938-1939, restoration with partial reconstruction (by the architect Y. Lobos) was conducted. As a result, the church’s architecture demonstrates a combination of Renaissance, Baroque and Art Deco forms.