Rynok Square



ID number:
10150
Title:
Rynok Square
City:
Description:
Image description is temporarily available only in: Ukrainian
Subject:
Street, building, centre
Creator:
Hryhoriy Uhrynovych
Publisher:
Publishing House "Mystectvo", Kyiv
Date:
1950-1980
Format:
Unknown
Copyright:
Center for Urban History of East Central Europe
Collection:
Category:
Technique:
Inscriptions:
На площі Ринок

Suggestions: If you have additional information regarding this particular visual source or want to team up with our UID project, please send us your comments.

Related

ID: 12859
City: Lviv
Date: 1934
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: State Archives of Lviv Region
Subject: architecture, building, villa, functionalism
Zaleshchyky
ID: 00717
City: Zaleshchyky
Date: 1920-1939
Format: 90x140 mm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Publishing House "Ruch", Lwow
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: street, villas, hill, belfry
ID: 03573
City: Lviv
Date:
Format:
Creator:
Publisher:
Copyright:
Subject: Street, building, ruins
ID: 06235
City: Lviv
Date: 1987-1990
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Jaroslav Yanchak
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Jaroslav Janchak
Subject: Street, buildings, architecture, stores, transport, people
Lviv
ID: 09465
City: Lviv
Date: 1950-1960
Format: 10x15 сm
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Oleksadr Moskalenko
Subject: People, courtyard
ID: 12860
City: Lviv
Date: 1934
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: State Archives of Lviv Region
Subject: architecture, building, villa, functionalism
ID: 01404
City: Lviv
Date: 1891
Format: 10х15 сm
Creator: Edward Trzemeski
Publisher: Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Copyright: Ihor Kotlobulatov
Subject: Kastelivka, villa
Slavutych
ID: 13617
City: Slavutych
Date: 1987-1988
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unpublished resources
Copyright: Lokal History Museum of Slavutych and Chornobyl NPP
Subject: building, architecture, city
ID: 11059
City: Skole
Date: 1930-1939
Format: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Publisher: Unknown
Copyright: Ihor Chudiyovych
Subject: Sanatorium
Lubomirski Palace (presently a branch of Lviv Ethnography and Crafts Museum of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine) is an example of the architecture of the Baroque magnate palace incorporated in the contruction complex of the late medieval and early Modern periods. It was constructed in the seventeenth century, significantly rebuilt in and refinished over the course of 1744-1763 (by the architects Jan de Witte, Bernard Meretyn and Marcin Urbanik, and by the sculptors Sebastian Fesinger and Stefan Kodecki). 

The Residence of Latin Archbishops (presently a residential building) was built in 1634 (by the architect J. Pokorowicz) and later reconstructed in 1845. The architecture of this object combines features of Renaissance (planning structure) and Neoclassicism (the principal façade's decor).