The Urban Experience in (East) Central Europe in the Twentieth Century: Modernity, Transformation, Catastrophe and Re-Making
- Imperial World Orders, Borderlands and Cities: Shared and Contested
- Cities, Empires and Modern Times: Urbanization, Nations, and Nationalism
- Modernity’s War, Revolutionary Modernities? War, Revolutions, and the City
- After the "Great War": Peace, Nationalism Triumphant, A Socialist New Urban Order?
- World War Two: Catastrophic Transformation
- The Long Postwar
Previous and Ongoing Courses