There is a new grant opportunity for institutions in Ukraine and the EU, which might be of our interest. It is offered by the House of Europe is a new EU-funded program fostering professional and creative exchange between Ukrainians and their colleagues in EU countries.
This opportunity is perfectly suitable for:
– Organisations registered in Ukraine
– In cooperation with one or more organisation(s) registered in the EU or an Eastern Partnership country (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova)
– With a proven track record of previously implemented cultural projects
– With the will to jointly conceive and implement a project
What is it all about?
– Funds international cooperation and co-production projects developed and run jointly by Ukrainian and EU (or Eastern Partnership) organisations.
– Enhances the international visibility and networks of Ukrainian cultural actors, fosters dialogue and mutual understanding, and deepens collaboration between Ukrainian and EU (or Eastern Partnership) cultural organisations.
In particular, it supports
– Initiatives of dialogue and intellectual exchange in areas such as, but not limited to, history, archives, critical thinking, human rights, social inclusion, gender equality, etc.
– Co-productions in fields such as, but not limited to, theatre, cinema, visual arts, etc.