Grants Program 2013In 2013 the Center of Urban History awarded one grant in conjunction with the IWM's fellowship program and four grants for month-long residence at the Center for Urban History.
I. Grant of the Center for Urban History and the Institut für die Wissenschaften vom Menschen in Vienna
- Dr. Volodymyr Sklokin. (International Solomon University, Eastern Ukrainian Branch). "A Comparative Study of the Social Relevance of History in Poland, Russia, and Ukraine (1989-2012)".
- Dr. Raluca Golesteanu. (The Tadeusz Manteuffel Institute of History, Polish Academy of Science). "The Center-Periphery Dynamics in the Eastern-Central European City in the Second Half of the Nineteenth Century: Bucharest-Jassy; Cracow-Lviv".
- Peter Michalík. (PhD. Candidate, Department of Philosophy and the History of Philosophy, Comenius University in Bratislava). "The City and Memory: Towards the Identity of Central European City".
- Katherine L. Younger. (PhD Сandidate, Department of History, Yale University). "Parish Diplomacy: The Greek Catholic Church in Its International Context, 1839-1882".
- Dr. Alexandra Yatsyk. (Insitute of Mass Communication and Social Sciences, Kazan Federal University). "The Сultural Infrastructure of Major Sports Events in Post-Soviet Cities: the 2012 European Football Championships in Lviv".
Announcement of Upcoming Grants
Previous and Ongoing Grants