In 2012 after the competition the Center of Urban History awarded one grant in conjunction with the IWM's fellowship program and four grants for month-long residence at the Center for Urban History.
I. Grant of the Center for Urban History and the Institut für die Wissenschaften vom Menschen in Vienna
- Dr. Anton Shekhovtsov. Ph.D (kandidat nauk) in Political Science, Black Sea State University. Project title: "Ideology of the Organisation of Ukrainian Nationalists in the European Context"
ІІ. Research Grants for Residence in Lviv
- Annabelle Chapman. Postgraduate Student, St. Anthony's College, Oxford. Project title: "Lviv and the ‘Return to Europe’ after 1991"
- Damian Markowski. Postgraduate Student, Department of History, University of Warsaw. Project title: "The Birth of Soviet Lviv. From the Life of the City 1944-1949"
- Dr. Irina Gordeeva. Docent of the Department of Russian History, History and Archives Institute, Russian State University for the Humanities. Project title: "The Lviv Group Doviria"
- Marcin Gaczkowski. Postgraduate Student, Institute of History, Wroclaw University. Project title: "The Urban Space of Lviv as a Territory of Ukrainian-Polish Political Competition in 1928"
Announcement of Upcoming Grants
Previous and Ongoing Grants