2008 Grant Recipients:
I. Research Grants
- Nazar Kis (Krypyakevych Institute of Ukrainian Studies, Lviv) - "The Reception of the Galician Greek-Catholic Rural Population by Urban Elites"
- Artur Markowski (Warsaw University) - "The Shtetl Space in the 19th Century. A Sociological Approach"
- Oleksiy Musiiezdov (Kharkiv University) - "Kharkiv Identity: Visions of the City and its History as Identity-Building Factors"
- Volodymyr Sklokin (Kharkiv University) - "Proto-Industrialization and Socio-Cultural Changes in the Cities of Slobidska Ukraine, 1760-1830"
- Anna Wylegala (Graduate School for Social Research, Polish Academy of Sciences) - "Present and Absent Memory. Local Historical Consciousness in Galicia and the "Regained Territories"
- Mayhill Fowler (Princeton University) - "The World of the Theater in Soviet-occupied Lviv, 1939-1941"
- Izabela Kazejak (European University Insitute, Florence) - "Between Integration and Emigration. Jewish Minorities in Wroclaw and Lviv after 1945 - A Historical Comparison
- Igor Kim (Volgograd State Pedagogical University) - "The main Polish Parties in Lviv and the Lviv Region during the Sanacija Period in Poland (1926-1939)"
III. Short-Term Travel and Research Grants
Halyna Bodnar (Ivan Franko University, Lviv) - "Migration of Rural Population to Lviv in the 1950s to 1980s"
Yulia Soroka (Karazin National University, Kharkiv) - "World War Two Memories in Monumental Representations (the "cases" of Mariupol and Uzhhorod)"
Announcement of Upcoming Grants
Previous and Ongoing Grants