Center for Urban History opens a call for the job vacancy of an Administrative Manager.
Administrative Manager organizes and runs current operations of the office, maintains documents of the Center, and is in charge of logistics and organization of events (lectures, seminars, discussions, conferences, workshops, summer schools), such as event organization and establishing communication, making arrangements for event/program participants (correspondence, tickets, catering, accommodation, excursions, coffee breaks, etc.). An important part of work is cooperate with the directors, project managers, researchers and administrative staff of the Center.
- Organization of efficient office operations (answering telephone calls, receiving fax, filing documents and keeping record of the documentation, correspondence);
- Logistics of events (lectures, discussions, conferences, workshops, etc.);
- Arrangements for academic events;
- Receiving visitors and organization of meetings of executive managers and staff of the Center;
- Logistics of scholarship programs (correspondence with the scholars, facilitation of their accommodation in the Center during the scholarship);
- Assisting directors of the Center;
- Assisting project coordinators.
- Work experience in social and cultural projects;
- Experience in event and program organization;
- Multitasking skills;
- Skills in business correspondence and project documentation maintenance, producing project summaries and reports;
- Interest in history, including urban history or urban studies;
- Teamwork skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Motivation to grow professionally.
- Business communication skills;
- Computer literacy and managing office equipment;
- Good English skills (upper intermediate).
Punctuality, strong interpersonal skills, disciplined approach, politeness, orderliness, attention to detail.
- Fair payment, social security;
- Comfortable work conditions and a friendly team;
- Growth opportunities, improving your knowledge and skills.
Application shall include:
- Motivation letter (1 page).
Send the application to the Center’s email firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline June, 30, 2018