Center for Urban History opens a call for the job vacancy of an Administrative Manager.
Administrative Manager organizes and runs current operations of the office, maintains documents of the Center, and is in charge of logistics and organization of events (lectures, seminars, discussions, conferences, workshops, summer schools). An important part of work is cooperate with the directors, project managers, researchers and administrative staff of the Center.
- Organization of efficient office operations (answering telephone calls, receiving fax, filing documents and keeping record of the documentation, correspondence);
- Logistics of events (lectures, discussions, conferences, workshops, etc.) and Center's Residence Grant Program;
- Receiving office and library visitors.
- Experience in event and program organization;
- Multitasking skills;
- Skills in business correspondence and project documentation maintenance, producing project summaries and reports;
- Teamwork skills;
- Organizational skills.
- Business communication skills;
- Computer literacy and managing office equipment;
- Communication skills;
- Good English skills (upper intermediate).
Punctuality, strong interpersonal skills, disciplined approach, politeness, orderliness, attention to detail.
- Fair payment, social security;
- Comfortable work conditions and a friendly team;
- Growth opportunities, improving your knowledge and skills.
Application shall include:
- Motivation letter (up to 1 page).
Send the application to the Center’s email email@example.com. Deadline January 31, 2020